JOIN THE TOURING NETWORK TEAM
Marketing & Membership Assistant
Marketing & Membership Assistant (Kickstarter)
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and be 16-24 years old. The position is home-based with in-person team meetings at locations and times that are mutually agreeable.
In this busy role, you will work closely with the Marketing & Development Manager to raise awareness of our activities and our members. You will also support the Network Development Manager to ensure smooth delivery of services and respond to queries from current and potential members.
We are a small, friendly team who care passionately about arts and culture in rural Scotland. We encourage live performances of the highest level and support people as promoters, performers and audiences to create vibrant places to live, work and visit.
We’re looking for a natural communicator with excellent administrative skills and demonstrable experience in a customer-facing role. You should be based in the region, passionate about the arts and have a good knowledge of the area we cover (Highlands & Islands, Argyll & Bute and Moray).
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
You will respond to enquiries from existing and potential members, delivering a high standard of customer service and professional delivery. You will provide marketing support to the Marketing & Development Manager to raise awareness of The Touring Network and the activity of its members and will support the Network Development Manager to administer membership, event and service delivery processes and systems.
Key responsibilities will include processing new membership sign-ups, renewals and funding applications in a timely manner, acting on occasion as the first point of contact for members; providing advice about suitable services/projects and scheduling support with relevant team members. You will work with the team to identify and recruit new members and process incoming and outgoing membership-related invoices.
Part of your role is to identify stories and achievements from within the Network’s membership and share these with the Marketing & Development Manager. You will be supporting the team by administering The Touring Network’s digital channels, ensuring that published information accurately represents the current activity of the Network, as well as the cloud-based CRM system, mailing lists and general email account. You may be asked to to carry out additional duties, relevant to the role, as requested by the line manager.
You will receive a work at home allowance of £107.14/month which will be paid monthly with your salary.
– Administrative and time management skills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Computer literate, with experience of working with cloud-based software and IT systems, including a commitment to learning and working with new systems as appropriate
– Experience in a customer-facing environment, including experience of financial processes
– Ability to occasionally work flexible hours and to travel across the region to attend events, including occasional overnight stays, if required.
– Strong knowledge of the region
– Higher Education qualification
– High level of computer and digital literacy with experience and enthusiasm in using CMS, CRMs, social media and digital communication platforms, cloud-based software and IT systems
– Knowledge of design software or web development skills
– Experience of working in an arts setting and knowledge of promoter / performer activity
– Knowledge of, and demonstrable experience in, event coordination, including developing event plans, liaising with suppliers and participants, administering budgets, and coordinating logistics
– Demonstrable experience of identifying and shaping stories to create effective online content
– Experience of remote working and the ability to work from home, prioritising and managing own workload
– Strong awareness and understanding of The Touring Network and its activity
– Confidence in working with cloud-based software and IT systems, including a commitment to learning and working with new systems as appropriate.
– Spoken and written Gaelic language skills
– An interest in ethical practices and environmental sustainability
Core hours are 10am – 4pm. Flexible working from home is necessary with TOIL policy in place. Hourly rate: £9.30
For further information and to apply please visit https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/details/7209773