We are in the middle of a social and financial storm, which threatens the existence of every organisation. Those organisations that will be successful will be those able to innovate, pivot and meet community needs in this new reality. We are delighted to be in a position to offer 12 places to Touring Network members* on an exclusive tailor-made leadership programme in partnership with Social Enterprise Academy that will help you manage change and rebuild income streams.
This six-day programme will share ideas and experiences between leaders in the sector and will address two key questions:
1. How do I manage my organisation through this period of change?
2. How do I rebuild my organisation’s income streams?
What will you get out of the programme?
- Look at the opportunities as well as the challenges
- Develop a strategy to lead organisation into the future
- Identify sources of investment and funding
- Hear from sector leaders sharing their own experiences
- Develop an action plan which can achieve your social impact
8 Sessions (2hrs per session) – January 29, 30 & 31 & March 17, 18, & 19 2021
This programme is for promoter or performer members of The Touring Network.
The programme is fully funded for Corrie and Cairn members* (worth £400).
Please register below
*You can find out more about being a member of The Touring Network, here
“The engagement through activities was great and that active learning really made a difference in helping getting key points across.”
“Great workshop content and good discussions. Learnt a lot.”
“Wonderful to meet such inspiring community arts practitioners”Testimonials from Our 2019 Leadership Programme
Programme Structure, Dates and Times
JANUARY / MODULE 1: Managing Change
- Day 1 / 29th Jan 2-4pm
- Day 2 / 30th Jan 10-12noon & 2-4pm
- Day 3 / 31st Jan 10-12noon
MARCH / MODULE 2: Rebuilding Income Streams
- Day 1 / 17th Mar 2-4pm
- Day 2 / 18th Mar 10-12noon & 2-4pm
- Day 3 / 19th Mar 10-12noon
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY:
- You are an existing Corrie or Cairn member of The Touring Network (promoter or performer)
- You can you commit to 80% attendance
- You are representing a community OR have a community interest and have plans to grow or develop your community interest
- You can commit to giving the The Touring Network a testimonial
If you’re unsure if you fit the criteria, do call or email us.