HOW IT WORKS
Apply for up to £500 to help you take your practice as a promoter or performer in a new direction. Whether you’re looking to visit festivals, or showcase events, to develop new partnerships or help you sustain your role in your community or the wider arts sector in Scotland – this easy to apply, quick turnaround fund is for you!
What do you Fund?
Since we launched our Seed Fund in 2019, we have funded performers and promoters who participate in various activities including:
- Trialling Online Live Streaming Gigs
- Visits to Meet Potential Collaborators
- Training Support
- Trial New Marketing Activities
How do I Apply?
- Check you’re an eligible member – contact us if you’re not sure
- Develop your idea, considering what and who is involved, what your intended outcomes are, and how it could benefit the wider network.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and complete our short application form
- Get a response within 2 weeks.
I'M READY TO APPLY
The below link will take you to our application page in our members area and requires a log in.
The Seed Fund has given me the confidence to think about doing this again. It’s been a really useful learning curve and I now better understand the mechanisms of how to do it successfully. I know that I can help the musicians achieve a decent income from an online gig even without funding support, and I can offer my audience, and indeed a much wider audience something that they want. Thank you
It was a pretty light touch process to apply for the Seed Fund and the payment covered my travel from Jura to France – helpful for anyone who finds forms challenging. Going to the fund puts your work into a well connected network as well as helping you financially which is worth remembering too. This was a crucial kickstart for what I hope will be an exciting project for Jura and Argyll when it unfolds.