The Tudor Trust is an independent grant-making trust which supports voluntary and community groups working in any part of the UK.
Tudor makes grants, and provides other types of support, to voluntary and community groups working in any part of the UK. We particularly want to help smaller, community-led organisations that work directly with people who are at the margins of society: organisations that support positive changes in people’s lives and in their communities. We want to respond flexibly to your ideas and energy, and to fund effective organisations working to high standards.
The focus is on smaller forward-looking groups, led by capable and committed people. Characteristics include:
- Organisations working directly with people who are at the margins of society
- A focus on building stronger communities by overcoming isolation and fragmentation and encouraging inclusion, connection and integration
- Organisations which are embedded in and have developed out of their community – whether the local area or a ‘community of interest’
- High levels of user involvement, and an emphasis on self-help where this is appropriate
- Work which addresses complex and multi-stranded problems in unusual or imaginative ways
- Organisations which are thoughtful in their use of resources and which foster community resilience in the face of environmental, economic or social change
No max. or min. amount
Applications may be submitted at any time
Find out more here