The Muir of Ord Village Hall on Seaforth Road has been a community venue since 1893. In 2009, following the Highland Council’s decision to divest itself of the building, a public meeting agreed that the community should take on ownership of the resource and an option appraisal committed the Community Association to establish a separate company limited by guarantee to hold the ownership of the facility.
Since its establishment in 2011, the development trust have gone onto develop the Old Tarradale School into The Muir Hub.
The development trust is also in the process of merging with the Community Association to take ownership of the Pavilion and some community land.
Muir of Ord Hall and Facilities Company is a Scottish Charity Registered No SC044689, Company No SC397640.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.